Learning & Development Consultant
Our client is a start-up that gets people learning together online. Unlike eLearning that broadcasts content at passive consumers, it leads participants in learning through dialogue with each other. It's an award winning approach that's been used with up to 35,000 contributors.
Our client works directly with those who organise or deliver learning programmes, specifically providing:
• assistance and training in converting or supplementing their existing activities with our approach,
• an integrated web platform on which to deliver it.
Following impressive funding success, you will be one of the first full time employees. As such, responsibilities will vary considerably according to need but there'll be opportunity to specialise more as the company grows. Similarly, benefits will be modest in the short-term, but with excellent potential to grow with the business, in addition to share options.
Your main focus will be working with our clients to provide e-learning :
• Design and run learning based experiences and events
• Host learning based activities
• Help customers design their training sessions
It's also likely to involve:
• Working with customers to deliver some sessions
• Facilitating online learning
Skills and personal attributes
The right approach and attitude is more important than any particular experience. Candidates must:
• Have experience with corporate Learning & Development, or with learning and education in general
• Have excellent communication skills
• Love working with and talking to people
They need to be:
• well organised
• adaptable to whatever needs doing
• resourceful and self-sufficient, taking responsibility to make things happen - with appropriate guidance from the team
• comfortable in using technology
In addition the company as a whole:
• is collaborative
• has high standards, especially for customers
• is keen to learn - individually and collectively
• enthusiastic about improving learning!
Career Growth and Opportunity
This is an expertly supervised role, you will be reporting directly to the head of Learning and Development. Our client is a well funded start up with huge growth potential, as such you will be the type of person looking to grow with the company with plenty of management opportunity.
Use Reference DR602